2020 Water Utility Forum
January 28, 2020 10:00am to 2:00pm
The SAN Pathogens & Point Source Workgroup hosted the free 2020 Water Utility Forum on January 28, 2020, where we shared information about emerging contaminants (specifically PFAS), regulatory updates, risk communication and emergency management, nutrient management, compliance, and resource opportunities such as technical assistance programs. Please click on the links below to access the presentations from each speaker on the agenda.
- Water system managers, operators, and decision makers
- Wastewater system planners, managers, and operators
- Water professionals involved in point source pollution, emerging contaminant studies, and water/wastewater technology.
Agenda (click on the links to access each presentation):
- 9:00am Light breakfast & sign-in
- 9:15am Welcome & Introductions (Virginia Vassalotti, Partnership for the Delaware Estuary)
- 9:30am Federal Regulatory Horizon (Adam Carpenter, American Water Works Association)
- 10:10am Basis of NJDEP MCLs for PFAS (Gloria Post, NJ Department of Environmental Protection)
- 10:40am Break
- 10:50am Philadelphia Water Department's Nutrient Management Planning (Samantha O'Connor, Philadelphia Water Department)
- 11:20am Wastewater Compliance & Technical Assistance from DEP & EPA (Erick Ammon & Marc Neville, PA Department of Environmental Protection and Walter Higgins, US EPA)
- 12:15pm Lunch, Networking, Informal Discussion
View All Events