2019 SAN Annual Meeting Presentations
The presentations from the 2019 SAN Annual Meeting can be accessed by clicking on the links below.
- Celebratory Welcome - Cathy Libertz, U.S. EPA Region III
- A Year in Review: 2019 SAN Accomplishments - Virginia Vassalotti, Partnership for the Delaware Estuary
- Porter Floodplain Restoration Project - Bill Reichert, Schuylkill Headwaters Association
- Reflections on Collaboration & Capacity Building from the Alliance for Watershed Education - Regan Moll-Dohm, Berks Nature
- New Funding for the Delaware Basin: Delaware Watershed Conservation Fund - Rachel Dawson, National Fish & Wildlife Foundation
- Helping Clean Our Waters, One Hatched Mussel at a Time - Kurt Cheng, Partnership for the Delaware Estuary
- County Comprehensive Plans Leading to Environmental Policy & Real Improvemets - Scott France, Montgomery County Planning Commission
- Bryn Coed and Sixteen & Eighteen Years - Peter Williamson and Pam Brown, Natural Lands
- An Overview of Schuylkill Acts & Impacts - Ellen Schultz, Fairmount Water Works & Alexa Smith, Schuylkill Conservation District
Other resources from the 2019 SAN Annual Meeting can be accessed by clicking on the links below.
To view and download photos from the 2019 SAN Annual Meeting, please click here or scroll through the gallery below.