Schuylkill Street Art Contest
Congratulations to the 2018 Schuylkill Street Art Contest Winners! View their artwork here. We are now accepting entries for the 2019 contest!
Who can enter?
Any student grades 6-12 who attends school within Berks, Chester, Montgomery, or Schuylkill Counties.
How do you enter?
- Create an ORIGINAL drawing, incorporating a storm drain in your artwork, showing how we can all make the environment cleaner.
- Submit your ORIGINAL drawing with the entry form (entry forms can also be downloaded at the bottom of this page):
Wilmington, DE 19801
110 S. Poplar Street, Suite 202
Partnership for the Delaware Estuary
When is the deadline?
All entries must be received by Thursday, February 28, 2019. NO entries accepted after this date.
What are the requirements?
- Each entry must have a copy of the entry form filled out legibly and entirely. Tape or glue the form to the back of each drawing (no staples, please!).
- Artwork must be HORIZONTAL and on an 8 1/2 x 11 inch sheet of WHITE paper.
- No Trademarks e.g. phrases, logos, or images (for example "Just Do It" or Coca-Cola).
- Only ONE entry may be submitted per student.
There will be a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winner for each of the four participating counties--Berks, Chester, Montgomery, and Schuylkill--for a total of 12 winners.
- 1st Place Winner: Artwork transformed into street art to be applied around a storm drain + a $100 gift card!
- 2nd Place Winner: $75 gift card
- 3rd Place Winner: $50 gift card
For more information and to access the entry form, download the brochure below!
If you have any questions, please contact Virginia at VVassalotti@DelawareEstuary.org or 302-655-4990 ext. 121.
Work Group: Education and Outreach
Leading Organization: Partnership for the Delaware Estuary
2019 Schuylkill Street Art Contest Brochure
November 27, 2018